February 17, 2012

Project Notes: Designing Locations Dex, Indexes Update


UPDATED PDF FILES:
Caterpie's evolutionary family - Locations added


Gah, sometimes it gets rather tedious and annoying haiving to type in so many terms into a document. It is worth the time, though :)

Currently, I'm about midway on the Attacks and Contest Moves indexes - I'm up to Leer, now.

The interactive Flash hasn't been updated to tell this, but I've begun creating "Locations" pages detailing where to catch each Pokémon. Currently, Caterpie's family is the only one completed, as its evolutionary family has a ton of locations from which I was able to create the template from. The Locations section will be bundled with the General moves and Breeding Information pages in each PDF file from now on.

So if any of you have been downloading parts of my guide, soon you may want to redownload them to include the Locations section

0 comments:

Post a Comment