January 2, 2012

You know, I've realized that it's a little silly for the print out guide to be the main selling point here at Pocket Monstrosity. I may not be able to program the smartphone app right away, but I do know I could easily make an interactive version on Flash in the meantime.

The Flash version would have a similar layout like the printable version. Then, if you're looking at say the level-up attacks of one Pokémon and want to print out the information, you can press a button on the Flash version that links you to the print out version!

My only dillemma is where I can store this Flash file for easy access. It'd be even better to embed it in this blog. (is that possible?)

EDIT: I just found out that yes, you can embed a Flash file using HTML. This means I can put the Flash file right here in my blog! I'm going to work with it right now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment