December 3, 2012

UPDATES: KANTO REGION FINISHED!


After an unfortunate hiatus again, a small milestone for this project has been achieved.

facebook comments

I have finally completed all Pokédex entries for Generation 1 (Kanto)! The evolutionary families of Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dratini, Mewtwo, and Mew have been added to the Kanto page.

So... Don't know what else to say! Sometimes I wonder why I work on this project, but when I complete even one page it makes me feel happy to have done it. I hope my interest towards this project as well as yours stays alive!

One last thing to mention: I'm thinking about changing up my weekly updates in the way of Pokédex entries. Perhaps I should complete one dex entry per generation a week - in other words, each week will have at least one entry from Generation 2, 3, 4, & 5. I dunno, just an idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment